Please follow I love my crafty friends

Friday, 11 November 2011

Cuddly Buddly challenge Double trouble

Hi folks hopefully if you are reading this  it has worked as I have scheduled it, any way on to this weeks challenge card over at Cuddly Buddly and this week the theme is Double trouble, so we want to see two characters on your card not to hard here is my card for the challenge

 I used the fabby Decoupage sheet Called Joy Teddies available here and the design digital papers are also from Cuddly Buddly available here


 bit hard to see this but have decoupaged the image and these teddies are so cute
 the card is very simple, I used core'dinations whitewash which is my fav I distressed the edges and added some pearl gems to the corners of the image.  I used a Martha Stewart boarder punch  and added a boarder strip from the design sheet on top and a little flower to right had corner. The sentiment is also from the design sheet. So there we go folks last card for a while, boo hoo.
Pop along to Cuddly Buddly challenge blog and take a look at my other teamies cards they are fab and join in for a chance to win £10 to spend at Cuddly Buddly


3 comments:

Paper Pad Challenge said...

Hi there Wendy thank you for stopping by to say Hello! This is gorgeous I love the colour choices you have made xxx I cannot wait for the crafty weekend away loved the last one xxx I am following you now too.

Nancy said...

Your card is so beautiful, Wendy:0) Love the soft colours and that sweet image:0)
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Nancy;0)

Eskimo Frosting said...

Beautiful card. Love the twin teddies.

Jayne
x